Names, acronyms, etc.:
- FlexSEA: Flexible and Scalable Electronics Architecture for Wearable Robotics Applications
- Plan, Manage & Execute: see ***TO DO***
- BBB: BeagleBone Black, embedded computer used as the Plan board for many experiments
- MiniProg: CY8CKIT-002 PSoC® MiniProg3 Program and Debug Kit, used to program Execute
- ST-Link: ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32, used to program Manage
- Prog Adapt: custom programming adapters required because the MiniProg and ST-Link programmers use gigantic connectors, and the FlexSEA boards have tiny FFC connectors.
- FFC: Flat Flexible Cable
It doesn’t work!
- Programmer won’t connect to the board: the FFC cables can be finicky. Make sure that they are in the right orientation, properly inserted, that they hall all their contacts, etc. If needed, change the cable.
- I successfully programmed the board, but LEDs are not blinking: 1) Make sure that you are in Release and not Debug mode. 2) Are you running the right version of the code for the hardware you have? A project compiled for FlexSEA-Execute 0.1 won’t light 0.2’s LEDs. 3) Do you have test code enabled?
- GUI plotting: data seems to be doing discrete steps. Make sure to select a Stream Refresh rate higher than the GUI plot refresh rate, typically 35Hz.